Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:00:13 +0800 (CST)
From:      "Song, Bo Run" <song@www3.nn.gx.cn>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web Based Script

I had written a PHP3 Radius authentication function. It can be used to
do user authentication. Combined with a detail-to-Mysql perl script (
run in crontab), we used it to provide a web interface of customer
usage query.

To prevent password guessing attack, a sleep() should be put into
the PHP3 script.

The PHP3 radius function is availabale at http://www3.nn.gx.cn

Song