Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:18:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
To:        Mike Squires <msquires@sir-alan.chem.indiana.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD ports <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: apache_fp-1.3.9 (fwd)

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Mike Squires wrote:

	Cool, I never knew apache13+fp+modssl existed.  I wished there was
one that had the php3/4 as well or how hard is it to just add fp to the
existing apache+php port?

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]