Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 1995 02:25:09 EDT
From:      PTTL32A@prodigy.com (MR ANDREW S GIBSON)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   installation of 2.05

I sent e-mail to you earlier to you describing my difficulties
installing freebsd.  When
installing 2.05 from disk there is a grevios error in the
documentation for installation
from DOS partition or floppy.  The bin directory (containing bin.aa
etc) should NOT be
copied to floppy or c:\FREEBSD as described in the manual, but should
be copied
with the same diectory structure as the CDROM.  For example,
installing from a DOS partition,
bin.aa must be in FREEBSD\bin.

I don't know if you are the people to whom this problem pertains.  My
CDROM is from
Walnutr Creek.  Is this a problem that I should point out to them, or
is it ubiquitous to
FreeBSD.

My current problem is that I don' seem to be able to find my primary
DOS partition in
BSD.  Where is it?  When I type du or df, I don't see my DOS stuff.
Any suggestion would
be useful.

Andrew Gibson
PTTL32A@mail.prodigy.com