Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 97 10:50:34 CST
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@solaria.sol.net>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        agifford@infowest.com, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, craigs@os.com
Subject:   Re: SOLVED: 2.1.7 and Tripwire ftruncate() fun

> > Upon rebuilding Tripwire and reinstalling it, all appears to be working well!
>
> Great, now if we could just get you to make a *port* of this, all that
> wonderful special-case knowledge would be encapsulated in a nice, easy
> to swallow pill for the less wizardly among us. :-)

I wrote a port for this a while back, and posted a note about its
existence a month ago or so.  (Where do I go with it from here?)

ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/tripwire.tgz

Woo hoo!

Make sure to look at the Makefile to note a bit of install-time magic
that you can have it do for you, if you're lazy like me.

... Joe