Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:13:29 +0200
From:      John Hay <jhay@meraka.org.za>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   avila on 7-stable

Hi,

Is there anyone running an Avila arm board on a recent 7-stable? I have
a system built on April 1, which works fine, but I cannot get today's
source to work. The first hurdle I had was that devices connected to
the pci bus would not attach. The messages looked like this:

pci0: <PCI bus> on pcib0
ath0: <Atheros 5212> irq 28 at device 1.0 on pci0
pcib0: ath0 called activate_resource
ath0: cannot map register space
device_attach: ath0 attach returned 6

So I found svn rev 189630 that fixed that in ixp425.c and ixp425_pci.c.
Now it does find the atheroes cards on the pci bus, but it gets stuck
just after the "Trying to mount root from ufs:ad0s1a" message. Anybody
got any ideas?

John
--
John Hay -- jhay@meraka.csir.co.za / jhay@FreeBSD.org