Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 2021 11:53:26 +0700
From:      Olivier <Olivier.Nicole@cs.ait.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Defining and option in a port

Hi,

I need to build a port (amanda-client) with an option that is not
available in make config and is not provided as a default variable to
pass to make all.

How can I do that?

More precicely, in Amanda, ./configure --help list the option
--with-security-file, how can I define that whn building the port?

While I can probably interrupt the building process after make
configure, execute a ./configure by hand and then resume the making,
I am looking for a cleaner way to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Olivier