Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 16:29:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ted Stein <ted@taki.net>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Enough Microsoft

Is this a list for FreeBSD advocacy suggestions, or a place to bash
Microsoft? If you want us to (for example) write a letter to our state
attorneys against Microsoft, pitch it out to -chat as an idea for spare
time. I've seen a few good advocacy ideas come through here, definitely,
and I don't mean any insult to those of you who are anti-Microsoft (and
show it here) or those who aren't. I simply mean that there is a threat of
"Microsoft this" and "Microsoft that" breaking out, and that's why I left
Linux.

 /)_(\ | Ted Stein	      |	ted@taki.net	       |
(/. .\)| CGI/Backend	      |	http://www.taki.net    |
 \(T)/ | taki solutions, inc. |	Web Design and Hosting |
 ()-() |  "Chicken Little only has to be right once."  |