Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:37:42 -0500
From:      "Chuck Rock" <carock@epctech.com>
To:        "'Freebsd-Ipfw" <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   divert connection logging??

I have a FreeBSD 4.0 box running ipfw and ipdivert. We are diverting telnet
from this box to another box on the other network card. This is working
fine, but we also do extensive logging on this machine, and we would like to
"see" the connections to the divert port.

netstat is not showing the telnet sessions, but iplog will, so the
information is there somewhere, but we are looking for a better solution.

Is there a way to see the connections to the divert port?

Thanks,
Chuck Rock
EPC