Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:22:33 EST
From:      Tm4528@aol.com
To:        tedm@toybox.placo.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Supermicro Hardware and FreeBSD

If you nor any of the FreeBSD developers "know" about the 75xx series of
chipsets, then I guess that explains why the score is Linux 87, FreeBSD 2. and
getting worse by the day. Nicely done. What are you developing on, gaming
machines? Why have you trashed the OS to strengthen SMP computing when you don't even
know what chipsets are required to run the latest SMP processors?

What's really scary is that you'd rather come up with 35 reasons not to do
something than to spend 10 minutes trying to find out what you don't know.

I posted exactly why 5.x is slower than 4.x, and its not "because its
bigger", you blubbering moron. Thats the kind of answer I'd expect from my secretary.