Date:      25 Sep 2001 17:16:12 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Weird thing...

...really weird, but apart from the "vnode interlock not locked" panic
(debug.witness_watch="0" seems to work around it), and the ACPI timer
stuff (debug.acpi.disable="timer" took care of *that*), the latest
-CURRENT actually seems to work.  Even my floppy drive works now,
which it hasn't since mid-June.  I may even be able to get some work
done on pseudofs and procfs :)

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org