Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:19:41 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@roguetrader.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [please confirm] Re: Re:

--===============0149341541==

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

(This message was created automatically by mail delivery software)

I am sorry! Your e-mail with the subject of:

    Re:

Has been held in delivery.  To control spam, I now allow incoming
messages only from senders I have seen email from beforehand, and
who can respond to this polite inquiry (most spam systems cannot).

If you follow the instructions below (basically reply to this message)
your mail will be delivered and you should never see this message again.
Once you do this, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You
do not need to resend your message.

NOTE: I do not accept any unsolicited commercial email (spam).  If
you are selling something or otherwise fit into the category of
unsolicited commercial email please go no further, disregard this
message, delete the email from any database you maintain and do
not mail me again.  Failure to do so may result in legal action.
I am also not interested in any internet scams, (sorry, I don't
care about my long lost cousin in Zimbabwe).

If you have a reason to contact me, you can have your message
delivered by replying to this message, or sending any message to
the following address.  It should be sending mail to the following
address:

   brandon+confirm+1163755181.7685.c7ec2a@roguetrader.com

Sending mail to this address will verify that your message is not
junk-mail, and will forward it onto me.

[ This notice was generated by TMDA v1.0.3 (http://tmda.net/),
  an automated junk-mail reduction system. ]