Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 14:01:00 -0500
From:      "Kartic Krishnamurthy" <kaygee@netset.com>
To:        "Marius Strom" <marius@marius.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Staying Stable

Thanks all for the response to my first mail...

How about ports-all?  I did an src-all in my cvs upgrade.  What is ports-all
or any individual port-* thereof?  What exactly does this do?  Also when I
did an src-all, did the Ports upgrades (Upgrade as in Upgrade Kit of
freebsd.org/ports) also take place or is that a separate process I have to
take care of.

Actually, this is what I did..I started with a 3.3R system, did a binary
upgrade to 4.0R and then did a CVS upgrade to 4.2-Stable.  As of 3.3R I had
installed the 3.0 Stable Upgrade Kit from www.freebsd.org/ports home page.
Will my ports upgrade for 4.2 Stable also have taken place with the CVSUP?

Thanks,
--Kartic