Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 00:48:37 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        "Eric FEILLANT" <eric.feillant@laposte.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Crash !

"Eric FEILLANT" writes:
>I'm using i4b 0.90 with sppp to my ISP.
>
>Sometimes, my freebsd box crash , the system reboots or
>it does not respond to any request...
>
>This appears after i install i4b and sppp.
>i use a Sportster ISDN TA internal card.
>
>Any idea ?

You provide much too little information to allow any sort of conclusions
or recommendations.

What version of FreeBSD ?

The Sportster uses an unbelievable number of ports. It could be that you
have a conflict and don't know it and the Sportster is stepping on
another bit of hardware in your system.

Without a crash dump to analyze there's no chance of doing anything
to help you.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de garyj@fkr.cpqcorp.net gj@freebsd.org