Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:47:47 +0800
From:      Jason McKay <jasonm@webace.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Squid

I'm using Squid version 1.2.beta14, the only problem I'm having is images
from other web sites appearing in my page.  For example, AltaVista's
'Search' button image, appeared replacing an image on my web page.  As soon
as the Squid proxy was turned off in the web browser, everything returned to
normal.

Here is my Squid proxy config:

ttp_port 8080
debug_options ALL,1
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl tocache proto HTTP FTP
http_access allow all
icp_access allow all
cache_mem 40 MB
cache_mem_low 75
cache_mem_high 90
cache_swap_low 90
cache_swap_high 95
cache_effective_user squid squid
cache_effective_user nobody nogroup
cache_dir /drive2/cache 5000 16 25

I would be greatful for any suggestions on solving this problem.

Thanks,
Jason McKay.