Date:      Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:43:47 -0500
From:      <bob@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 5.3 auto starting NFS by error

This is a standard vanilla install from mini.iso cd with all the
sysinstall questions answered as no.
I have not made any changes to any /etc files.
What was delivered in the install is what the current content is.
The /etc/fstab as delivered does not have any nfs mounts.
This is not a configuration error on my part. This is how the 5.3
system gets installed for cd.
This is a problem with how the sysinstall process configures the
system.