Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:03:13 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TowerJ for FreeBSD

> > I disagree.  I've whined at the java-developers in the past, and it does
> > no good.  I've asked for testers dozens of times and not *once* have you
> > responded.
>
> Nate, I am contractor and usually during the duration of a contract my
> spare time is nill .

Amancio, I'm a full-time employee, and during the duration of my
employment my spare time is almost nill.  The other time is spent with
family.

Your life is no beter/worse than the rest of us.  As a matter of fact,
you get paid more and have more free time overall than the rest of us,
so should we expect alot more out of you than from ourselves?

Nate