Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:54:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      mark@inetu.net
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bridge(4)

I'm actually going to throw up a 5.0-current box <groan :)> and start
playing.  By the time done what I need, there'll probably be a release of
it.  :)

It looks like a more than trivial backport, at least for my ability and
general sleepless state.

Thanks all for the help/suggestions.

Mark Rekai - INetU, Inc.(tm) - http://www.INetU.net
Electronic commerce - Web development - Web hosting
       Mark@INetU.net - Phone: (610) 266-7441