Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:13:00 +0100 (MET)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   natd/ipfw - syntax, ugh

I'm running i4b on a gateway machine having ipr0 on the one side
and le0 on the other side:

isdn #
isdn # netstat -i  (cut off irrelevant lines)
Name  Mtu   Network       Address            Ipkts Ierrs    Opkts Oerrs  Coll
le0   1500  192.168.1     monk              420701    92    20570    75   257
ipr0  1500  isdn          isdn                 243     0   226185     0     0

/etc/rc.firewall:

/sbin/ipfw -f flush
/sbin/ipfw add divert natd all from any to any via ipr0
/sbin/ipfw add pass all from any to any

natd invocation:
natd -n ipr0

Somehow netbios packets either make it through the gateway or
make it through ipr0 from my locally running nmbd (samba).

Couldn't yet figure out.

Could someone give me the ipfw rule(s) to filter ports 137/139 on tcp
and udp packets to prevent my ISDN line being activated every 15 minutes.

Thanks.