Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 23:48:58 +0900
From:      Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh <itojun@itojun.org>
To:        dphi@ix.netcom.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: nvi-m17n-1.79-970820

>	Maybe I can add a new port, say, editors/nvi-perl, which is
>	plain nvi with perl?

	I think I've done with editors/nvi-perl.
	To prevent confusion, I would like to rename editors/nvi to
	editors/nvi-m17n.
		editors/nvi-perl: original nvi with perl5 linked into
		editors/nvi-m17n: nvi + multilingual patch

		japanese/nvi-*: editors/nvi-m17n configured for Japanese
		korean/nvi-*: ditto
		chinese/nvi-*: ditto
	Please drop me a note if you have any objection about the naming.
	I'll rename editors/nvi sometime tomorrow.  Thanks.

itojun