Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 10:07:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      viren@cc.gatech.edu (Viren R. Shah)
To:        pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Plush toys! :)

You write:

> Gday.

>  Its been awhile since the ordering etc.. has anyone seen/got
>  /been billed for their plush toy?

I just received my plushie last friday. I had ordered it a couple of
days after they were first announced (ordered thru email). It takes
nearly a month to get here thru second class mail.
Also, they don't bill your credit card until they mail it.

>  Just curious..

>   Peter

PS: Note of warning -- don't give it to a small child. It has pointy
parts and is easily broken (specifically the trident ).

Viren