Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 01:07:00 -0500
From:      Dan Langille <dan@freebsddiary.org>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   The FreeBSD Diary: 2001-05-20 - 2001-06-09

The FreeBSD Diary contains a large number of practical
examples and how-to guides.  This message is posted weekly
to freebsd-questions@freebsd.org with the aim of letting people
know what's available on the website.  Before you post a question
here it might be a good idea to first search the mailing list
archives <http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html#mailinglists>;
and/or The FreeBSD Diary <http://freebsddiary.org/>.

These are the articles posted during this period:

7-Jun : Setting up a FreeBSD IPSec Tunnel
     Keeping things secure between two Internet connections
     http://freebsddiary.org/ipsec-tunnel.php?2

5-Jun : Specifying alternative port download sites
     if your main ftp site is broken, here's what to do
     http://freebsddiary.org/sites-for-ports.php?2

31-May : Concatenated Disk Configuration
     Make several disks into one large disk
     http://freebsddiary.org/ccd.php?2

24-May : Dual-homed NFS servers
     I tried.  I failed, there must be an easier way...
     http://freebsddiary.org/nfs-dual-homed.php?2

21-May : Installing via wireless NIC
     The first, the best, you read it here!
     http://freebsddiary.org/wireless-install.php?2