Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        thomas@cuivre.fr.eu.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: buildkernel borken

Hi,

I dont think the fix I am suggesting is correct, but it worked when I
last tried to build my CURRENT kernel (yesterday), and it came out right.

Do the following:

  o Remove the following from src/share/mk/bsd.dep.mk beginning at line 31
    as suggested in the error output:

%%%
.if !target(__<bsd.init.mk>__)
.error bsd.dep.mk cannot be included directly.
.endif
%%%

This bit was added by ru@FreeBSD.org in revision 1.33 of :
src/share/mk/bsd.dep.mk