Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:41:28 +0100
From:      David Man <freebsd-ports@nimid.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (portupgrade -R xorg) build Fails

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 18:04 -0600, James wrote:
> Did you follow the instructions for the 7.1>7.2 install exactly? I had
> a similar issue when I had missed the last instruction on that.
>
> James

I followed the /usr/ports/UPDATING file exactly but if I remember
correctly I had a few build problems there too.

I think in the end I sought help to finish the update and I can't
remember what failed and how I managed to fix the problem.

(It may have only been Freenx that caused a problem and I eventually had
to abandon that for the update to complete.)

Dave