Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:59:05 GMT
From:      "Harris Kauffman" <hpk104@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

has anyone gotten the mobile version of S3's Savage working in
XFree86?  XFree 3.3.6 says that it supports it, but I haven't
been able to get it working.  There's an XServer on S3's ftp
site, but it says that its been compiled with Linux/glibc, so
I don't suppose it would run under FreeBSD?  (I have the
snapshot from 7/19/00 installed [marked as 4.1RC2]).  Suggestions
are welcome.

~Harris