Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 2010 22:52:57 +0100
From:      Bruce Cran <bruce.cran@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-firewire@freebsd.org
Subject:   Typos in device attach output

Hi,

Every time I power on my laptop with Windows with a Firewire cable
installed, I get the following output on the connected machine - I
think it may be a bit excessive (though I realise the first lot is
when the BIOS enables Firewire, the second from loading Windows), but
reading it properly for the first time I noticed that one of the
message seems to have a couple of typos:

fwohci: fwohci_intr_core: BUS reset
fwohci: fwoci_intr_core: node_id=0x00000000, SelfID Count=3, non
CYCLEMASTER mode
firewire0: 2 nodes, maxhop <= 1 cable IRM irm(0) (me)
firewire0: root node is not cycle master capable
firewire0: bus manager 0
fwohci0: too many cycle lost, no cycle master presents?
fwohci0: fwohci_intr_core: BUS reset
fwohci0:fwohci_intr_core: node_id=0x00000001, SelfID count=4, CYCLEMASTER mode
firewire0: 2 nodes, maxhop <= 1 cable IRM irm(1) (me)
firewire0: bus manager 1
firewire0: New S400 device ID:384fc0003db91c90

I presume it should read "too many cycles lost, no cycle master present?"

--
Bruce Cran