Date:      Sun, 08 Dec 1996 09:04:53 -0600
From:      Ron Dupuis <rdupuis@isis.ebrps.subr.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

I am looking for a complete training manual that I could use to conduct
an independent study of FreeBSD at our high school. At present I have
been able to find such a book for Linux. It is a thoroughly
comprehensive book over 600 pages, such as "Linux Unleased". If you know
of any such complete books to learn FreeBSD, I would appreciate knowing
about them. We use FreeBSD to run our internet servers for our school
system. Our students run the servers and I need books to train the
younger upcoming students.

Thanks.

Ron Dupuis
Internet Coordinator/ East Baton Rouge Schools
Scotlandville Magnet High School
Baton Rouge, LA