Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:23:24 +0200
From:      Samuel Tardieu <sam@inf.enst.fr>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lockups related to handle_written_filepage

I got several lockups with the message: (everything copied by hand, errors
come from me)

  handle_written_filepage  active page dep

A ddb backtrace gives:

scgetc() at scgetc+0x41e
sckbdevent() at sckbdevent+0x1c5
atkbd_intr() at atkbd_intr+0x22
atkbd_isa_intr() at atkbd_isa_intr+0x18
ithread_loop() at ithread_loop+0x19f
fork_exit() at fork_exit+0x50
fork_exit_trampoline() at fork_exit_trampoline+0x18
(or whas that fork_trampoline()? can't remember)

The symptom is that the disk seems to be locked up. I get a shell for a
moment, but cannot do anything with the disk.

This is with yesterday morning's -CURRENT on my VAIO PCG-Z600NE.

  Sam