Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:34:09 +0900
From:      "lukek" <lukek@meibin.net>
To:        "Jud" <judmarc@fastmail.fm>, "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Doh ! Installed FBSD5.0 and no more dual boot

You are absolutely correct during the installation process I chose to have
FreeBSD install it's own boot loader just as I had a number of times before
with older versions but there must be a subtle difference between the older
versions and the latest.

The disk is showing that the NTFS partition is active ( I have used a number
of tools to check on this ) but no cigar.

Thanks for your assistance thus far. I will keep looking for something to
fix this.

LukeK