Date:      Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:04:22 -0800
From:      Kris Moore <piett134@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about x64 and running x86 programs

The binaries are not running as setugid. The entire system is built with
64bit binaries and 64 bit libs. Then I am attemping to run a 32 bit
binary on it. I have all the 32bit libraries also, and I can put them
into a directory such as /usr/X11R6/lib32/*, but I just can not force
the 32bit binary to look in that directory for its libraries. I keep
thinking there has to be a 32LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or some other variable
that I'm missing, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

--

Kristofer Moore