Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:06:37 -0500
From:      Jim Zajkowski <jim@jimz.net>
To:        Daniela <dgw@liwest.at>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Most wanted

On Mar 5, 2004, at 1:55 PM, Daniela wrote:

> But I love that low-level stuff so much that I already think in ASM.

May you find a rewarding and successful career writing devices drivers,
firmware, and embedded systems.

> I'm not speaking of your average code, I'm speaking of high-speed
> assembly
> language programs.

Said by two people who each have more computer experience than twice
your age: "Premature optimization is the root of all evil." (Tony Hoare
originally, and quoted by Don Knuth).

--Jim

--
Jim Zajkowski           OpenPGP 0x21135C3    http://www.jimz.net/pgp.asc
System Administrator   8A9E 1DDF 944D 83C3 AEAB  8F74 8697 A823 2113