Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 00:23:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reminder: 2.2.6-RELEASE tag going down at 0100 PST, 98/03/24

 * > I expect to be putting the tag down on Tuesday night late.
 *
 * Sorry, I was thinking "monday night late / tuesday early" (depending
 * on whether you're a stickler for the day transition at midnight) and
 * what came out was a mixup between the two.  I had to check my own

 ;)

 * original email to see what my announced deadline was (1am) and then
 * went by that when I sent my last "heads up".  My apologies for the
 * confusion.

Apology accepted.  Just an hour or so of lost sleep for me, so no big
deal.

 * OK, sounds like we can go forward with the release as planned then.
 * Thanks.

Yes.  I just committed the INDEX file, so the ports tree should be
ready.  Please lay down the RELEASE_2_2_6 tag on the tree when you tag
the src tree too.

 * Right - we won't actually have all the bits FTP'd over until then
 * anyway.

Ok.  I'll let you know when the distfiles and packages are ready.

Satoshi