Date:      Wed, 08 Mar 1995 12:01:59 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SB16 working now on current

My SB16 is working now on -current - config is as suggested. I still have
occasional hangs (of the sound producing program) when running in 16bit mode -
this may be due to the fact that I have a "Value" edition (Harumph!) of the
SB16, which occasionally hangs under windows in 16bit mode. Also, sometimes
the MPU device (snd7) does not probe. Status is basically the same as before.

options AUDIO_SB
options "AUDIO_MPU401"
options AUDIO_SBPRO
options "AUDIO_SB16"
options "AUDIO_YM3812"

options	ALLOW_CONFLICT_IOADDR
options	ALLOW_CONFLICT_IRQ
#
# Audio drivers: `snd', `pca'
#
# snd: Voxware sound drivers for various cards (see file `sound.doc')
# pca: PCM audio through your PC speaker
#
# Someday, Voxware configuration will be done properly.
#
#device snd5 at isa? port 0x330 irq 6 vector mpuintr
#device snd4 at isa? port 0x220 irq 15 drq 6 vector gusintr
#device snd3 at isa? port 0x388 irq 10 drq 6 vector pasintr
device snd2 at isa? port 0x220 irq 9 drq 1 vector sbintr
device snd6 at isa? port 0x220 irq 9 drq 5 vector sbintr
device snd7 at isa? port 0x300
device snd1 at isa? port 0x388

device pca0 at isa? tty

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!