Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:29:02 +0200
From:      dice <inc10862@wirehub.nl>
To:        inc10862@wirehub.nl
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no sound with fxtv and hauppauge card

On 2001.04.07 19:03:35 +0200 SirDice wrote:
> I've bought an Hauppauge WinTV-PCI-FM model 647 and i can't get the sound
> to work :(

I looked a bit closer at the box. On the side there is a productbarcode and
it has the model 647 replaced by a model 747.

I did some more checking and wmtune and xmradio both seem to work (they can
find freq of stations) but they also produce no audio.

So the problem must be with the bktr driver IMO.
Do i have a new model? Is this why it doesn't work?

SirDice