Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 1996 19:46:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CT Magazine 11/96 - Unix For Free

> c't, on the other hand, is one of my favourite magazines, one of the
> exceptions to the rule that no there are no good computer magazines in
> Germany I'm very much looking forward to the report.
>
> Greg

Are there any good ones left in the US?  I've gone back to Byte (since
almost all the good hobby type hacker mags bit the dust here).  Anything
with PC in the title in the US isn't worth reading.

Bill

 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter  | 17 Meredith Drive, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724,
 908-389-3592                  | pechter@shell.monmouth.com
 This message brought to you by the letters VAX and the numbers 11 and 780.