Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:19:58 -0400
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world failed

On Mon, 03 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 02:19:05PM -0500, Brennan W Stehling wrote:
>
> > In the future I think I will stick to reading online documentation and
> > avoid the mailing lists.
>
> Isn't this what screwed you over in the first place?
>
> --
> Bill Fumerola - Network Architect
> Computer Horizons Corp - CVM
> e-mail: billf@chc-chimes.com / billf@FreeBSD.org
> Office: 800-252-2421 x128 / Cell: 248-761-7272

Yeah. Unfortunately for me, the information didn't surface on the
mailing list until AFTER I trashed 3.4.

I think his whole point was, why make something that was so extremely
important so damned difficult to find?

--
Walter Brameld

Linux:     Where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD:       Are you guys coming, or what?
Walter:    And what does THIS button do??