Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 10:49:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bob K <melange@yip.org>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: serial console

Thanks to the Weasel hint, Google brought me here:

http://www.realweasel.com/intro.html

The ISA version emulates MDA, not Hercules.  The FAQ says they'll have a
PCI version (emulating VGA) sometime this summer.

Also, re: using a Windows box for it:  Well, that's not very handy for
remote servers...

(let us know when we're off-topic ;)

--
Bob <melange@yip.org> | "Villain, I have done thy mother"
			- Shakespeare, Titus Andronicus, act IV, scene II