Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 2002 02:15:20 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Subject:   Re: Recovering Lotus Notes e-mail archive?

At 3:38 PM -0800 2002/02/28, Terry Lambert wrote:

>  Well, the obvious might work:
>
>  1)	Change the date on the machine so it's no longer
>  	past the expiration date

	I've recommended that as one thing to try, once the database file
is copied and secured.

>  2)	Ask Lotus; it's probably a FAQ on their web site

	I've gone through the IBM/Lotus web site seven ways from Sunday,
and although I've found some pages that have some partially relevant
material, there doesn't seem to be anything that directly addresses
this issue.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

Do you hate Microsoft?  Do you hate Outlook?  Then visit the Anti-Outlook
page at <http://www.rodos.net/outlook/>; and see how much fun you can have.