Date:      Sun, 11 May 1997 12:29:30 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Sascha Blank <blank@sliphost37.uni-trier.de>
To:        vas@vas.tomsk.su (Victor A. Sudakov)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Truncated digests

Hello Victor,

Victor A. Sudakov has written recently:
> Why do some of the freebsd-questions-digests come truncated? #207, for
> example.

are you using a mail-filter? I have made the experience that some
filters (for example the elm filter) will truncate digests when another
mail is quoted entirely in that digest. The filter thinks this quote is
the beginning of another mail message and therefore discards everything
starting from there. Maybe changing your filter will help you.

--
             Sascha Blank - mailto:blank@fox.uni-trier.de
  Student and System Administrator at the University of Trier, Germany