Date:      Wed, 03 Feb 1999 10:07:59 -0600
From:      Benjamin Gavin <gavinb@supranet.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com 3C509B Oddities

Hi,
  Just to let everyone know...  I have replaced the 3c509 with an Intel
Pro/100.  The crd came up fine, and I am not having any network trouble
with it.  It must be a problem with the 3C509s...  This can't be too good,
since these cards are _very_ widely used, both in our organization, and I
am sure in many others...

Ben

  Benjamin Gavin - Senior Consultant