Date:      Fri, 03 Feb 2012 23:54:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Waitman Gobble" <uzimac@da3m0n8t3r.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Wireless <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: possible issue with ath ?

--bound1328342050

Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com> wrote ..

--

Thanks, I totally appreciate it. I don't know alot about wireless / radio but I'm learning a bit. Hopefully I won't get kicked out of group for being ignorant.

I just read through the source code of ath9k (GNU/Linux) and then the FreeBSD ath driver code and picked up a few tidbits. I noticed in if_ath.c

#ifdef	ATH_ENABLE_11N

and then i remembered reading -

http://adrianchadd.blogspot.com/2011/09/wireless-update-80211n-development.html

except I'm running 10-CURRENT so I mistakenly decided that didn't apply to me... oops.
..rebuilding the kernel now. Also going to try Adrian's recently posted patches for net80211 and ath to see what happens.

Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA

--bound1328342050--