Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:18:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      NY-Bro <rarmente@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree  4.x in FreeBSD 4.4 installation

As I read on the hand book, the default XFree version
is the 3.3x when one chooses the recomended "novice"
installation. I know I need XFree 4.x in order to
support my mvidia card. Now, if I choose the custom
installation, will it give me the option to choose
XFree 4.x, as supposed to the default 3.x version from
the recomended installation? I want to install xfree
together with the system, I am trying to avoid having
to install XFree 4.x after the system is already
installed. "I hate XFree configurations!!!" I would
appreciate any help on this respect. Thanks a lot...
Roberto Armenteros