Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 17:02:22 +0300
From:      me@anand.org
To:        FONTAINE Francoise CNET/DSV/LAN <francoise.fontaine@cnet.francetelecom.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMTP

On Mon, May 04, 1998 at 02:19:28PM +0200, FONTAINE Francoise CNET/DSV/LAN wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a R&D engineer and I'm looking for an Unix OS for PC compatible computer
> to make a server for an experimentation. I'm very interested in freebsd.
> I red information from your website but I didn't find all responses. So I
> would like to know if  :
> - freebsd could be a SMTP server ?

Certainly. FreeBSD comes with Sendmail, which is a usual unix SMTP server.

> - freebsd could have 4 ethernet cards ?

I've never put 4 ethernet cards into a FreeBSD box, but I don't see why it
should not be possible. Maybe some other gurus can shed some light on
this.

--
Anand

In 1914, the first crossword puzzle was printed in a newspaper.  The
creator received $4000 down ... and $3000 across.