Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:18:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        itojun@itojun.org
Cc:        dphi@ix.netcom.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: nvi-m17n-1.79-970820

 * 	To prevent confusion, I would like to rename editors/nvi to
 * 	editors/nvi-m17n.
 * 		editors/nvi-perl: original nvi with perl5 linked into
 * 		editors/nvi-m17n: nvi + multilingual patch

 * 	I'll rename editors/nvi sometime tomorrow.  Thanks.

Don't do that yourself!  I'll do a repository copy.  Is

  editors/nvi -> editors/nvi-m17n, editors/nvi-perl

ok?

Satoshi