Date:      Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:50:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      supraexpress@globaleyes.net
To:        paul.mattes@usa.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: x3270

OK - I found a copy of the "html/Resources.html" file. It might help to have
a pointer to it in the MANual page, and something a little more specific than
just "Resources file" as given for the color scheme.

As a side note - some installations, such as FreeBSD's "port", does not
include this file.

FreeBSD Ports Maintainer: it would be nice if there was a SHARE folder entry
for x3270 where the source HTML directory files, and other MANual pages, can
be stored.