Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:24:53 -0500
From:      Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        Olaf Hoyer <ohoyer@fbwi.fh-wilhelmshaven.de>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Offline-Browser for FBSD?

wget is very nice and powerful, however it's incredibly slow - it takes me
approximately 56 minutes to mirror the web site I'm mirroring, the site is
only 4 megabytes and we're on a T1 - so it's not the network, my problem
with it is that it downloads everything, instead of comparing and checking
what has been updated, cvsup would be ideal, but not all sites are allowed
to run a cvsup server, as is the case with this one.

Matt
--
Matt Heckaman [matt@arpa.mail.net|matt@relic.net] [Please do not send me]