Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 1996 12:47:07 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        sef@kithrup.com (Sean Eric Fagan)
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Has anyone grabbed the dos patches?

Sean Eric Fagan stands accused of saying:

> I've gotten no feedback; I don't know if Michael has.

No.

> We need feedback, folks.  There are some problems with the code (it
> doesn't work, for example ;)), and one of the reasons we send out the little
> announcements saying where the patches are is so other people can look at
> the changes, and either find problems we haven't found yet, or find
> solutions we haven't.

Please!  We need someone with a -current machine and more than three
seconds free in the day to have a look at this.  I covered the current
problem in my most recent post, and haven't been able to spend any more
time on it since.  If you think you could, _please_ do.