Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:52:32 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
To:        usb-bsd@egroups.com
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [usb-bsd] Re: USB scanners?

What kind of devices do you see showing up?

Would be a great help to get some idea of what is needed for the various
devices. For mice the support is pretty much cooked, but for example
keyboards sometimes have an extra mouse port.

Interesting would be things like camera's (still as well as video),
scanners, fingerprint readers, modems, ethernet adapters, anything
really.

I have printouts for the following devices
	-mice
	-BTC keyboard
	-3COM modem
	-HP 2700 scanner
	-Labtech speakers
	-3COM ethernet iface

Or hubs with extra functions (like the Entrega ones).

Nick

--
ISIS/STA, T.P.270, Joint Research Centre, 21020 Ispra, Italy