Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:18:55 +0100
From:      "Reach the top decision makers across the Industry" <lydia.serva@globaleventleads.com>
To:        <freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Reach the top decision makers across the Industry

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about the Decision Makers Email List. We are a leading player in the list vending industry catering to all list requirements from various industry sectors.

Technology  Users: Avaya Users, Autodesk & AutoCAD Users, Cisco Users, Citrix Users, Cognos Users, IBM Users, Microsoft Users, Sage Users, NetApp Users, NetSuite Users, Oracle Users, QuickBooks Users, SAP Users, Salesforce Users, JD Edwards Users, Siebel Users, SAS Users, VMware Users HP Users, CRM, ERP, Networking, Computer Hardware, Software, and IT Resellers (Value Added Resellers), List Brokers etc,

Top Level Executives List comprised of all Titles:- CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs, CIOs, VP's, Presidents, Chairman's, GMs, IT Directors , IT Managers, Data analyst and Data administrators, HR Managers, Mid-level Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers, HR Managers,  Sales & Marketing Executives, Facility Manager, Publishers etc

Industries : Healthcare, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Insurance, Finance/Banking, Telecom, Retail, Consulting, K-12, Information Technology, Electronics, Food and Beverage, Construction, Engineering, Computer Software/Hardware, Transportation, Education, HR, SMB/SME, Business Services, Oil and Gas, Energy and Utilities, Media, Manufacturing, Automotive, Marketing/Advertising etc..

Few Samples : Please let me know your Target Industry/Target Titles/Geography you wish to reach, so that I can send you more information and few samples at no cost.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Warm regards

&#8203--
Nancy Coles