Date:      08 Feb 2003 17:40:30 -0600
From:      Ray Seals <rseals@vdsi.net>
To:        Daxbert <daxbert_news@dweebsoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Instaling on a Compaq Proliant with SmartArray 221

I just installed 5.0 on a Compaq 360 with no problems.  It booted from
the CD just fine.  It has a SmartArray controller in it also.  I should
be able to test it on a DL 380 soon.

I did have problems with an old Compaq Proliant Dual Pentium Pro box
with SmartArray controller.  I had to boot from a floppy.

Ray

Ray Seals <rseals@vdsi.net>