Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 2015 06:59:07 -0600
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@buildingonline.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd-update keeps wanting to remove .. somthing

Hi,

On two of the 9.3 boxes I run, freebsd-update has started sending me
these messages after the actual update to 9.3 p28

Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 5 mirrors found.
Fetching metadata signature for 9.3-RELEASE from update2.freebsd.org...
done.
Fetching metadata index... done.
Inspecting system... done.
Preparing to download files... done.

The following files will be removed as part of updating to 9.3-RELEASE-p28:

There are no files listed.  Only a single blank line.  Can any one
suggest a way to find out what file is causing freebsd-update to trigger
these emails?

Thanks,
Dan
--